In a book I read over the weekend called "Go it Alone" by Bruce Judson, he makes the case that any successful business is basically simple. You may have heard of the elevator pitch. The theory is that if you cannot explain your business to someone in the time it takes to take an elevator ride then the business is too complex.
One example is Cisco Systems. Although you may think that they run a complex networking company, their business can be summed up by 3 words "Cisco networks networks".
This is something that all businesses should be aware of. It drives me nuts as a consumer to have trial period pricing, additional fees, taxes and levies added to an advertised price. Airlines are especially guilty of this but cable companies, internet providers and telephone cell companies have raised this to an artform as well.
Although I am still working on my pricing model, I will follow the KISS principle. The price I advertise -- is the price you pay. No hidden charges or additional fees.
no.wirez.ca will provide quality internet access at a reasonable price.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment