I wrote earlier about the need to keep a business simple. Just to extend that a little further --- I want this business to also be hassle free. Try to stay clear of the small print.
I always laugh when I see a TV commercial that puts up the small print on the screen and leaves it there for 2 seconds. There is no possible way anyone could read it. When you rent a car there is at least a page of small print on the back of the contract which no one reads except for the odd lawyer.
It should be easier. Provide a good product and people will keep buying it. When they no longer want it or need it they will stop buying it.
So our service agreement will be a simple monthly plan. No long term 3 year deals here. Pay for it and get the service. Done.
So that is the first NO I will talk about. I will write about some others in future articles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment